- “This is a great product — I've seen it cook a full hot breakfast of sausage, hash browns, eggs, and tortillas using nothing but InstaFire as the heat source in the middle of winter in a parking lot. In preparing for a disaster — I recommend InstaFire as one of the top 50 items to be put in a emergency grab and go bag."
Maralin Y. Hoff
-Author of "The Earthquake Lady".
-Member of The Utah Division of Homeland Security.
- “When we have the major earthquake in Utah we will be without power for at least 5 months. This is a great heat source that is controllable. I will now put this in all of my presentations to store for the inevitable disasters that are coming.”
-Disaster Advisor to President Reagan and one of the foremost authorities on emergency preparedness.
- "As we roll out this new product…I see it as one of the leading accessories we sell for many years. It is the perfect companion to the Volcano cook stove."
-President of Volcano Corporation.
- "I saw InstaFire for the first time on Thanksgiving day while shooting skeet on a cold morning in Utah. I thought this stuff was kitty litter and when it was lit, I was mesmerized by its diverse capacities. Easy to light, even flame throughout (the length of the) actual fire. Also it's great storing capacity of over 30 years. This is an amazing product. I feel like a caveman seeing fire for the first time."
-NBA shooting coach.
- "Look this product burns on the snow — I think I am the first one to cook a hotdog sitting in a chair in the snow, this stuff is amazing!"
H. Kent Rappleye
-President of IDOS (International Dutch Oven Society).
"Having been an avid camper for years, there are very few products I have found to be dependable and reliable. Far to often you have a product that might work as advised but then the company goes under and you cant reorder essential components. Times you have a product that worked 2 weeks ago but maybe got damp over night or sitting in my truck and now fails unexpectedly. Below is my story with your product;
In hindsight I was going into area I frequent but never this far north. I figured an extra few hours of hiking could get me closer to a stream where I could do some fishing. Locally we have had a lot of flooding as of late, which has diminished the amount of people usually out camping and also washed out and tree blocked some established trails. Inevitably, I got turned around relying on trails I had never used before and found myself In a situation where I was unsure of my location.
Several attempts to start fire conventional ways did not work for me, the ground was too damp and my fires eventually drew themselves cold. I had a very hard time getting any brush I could gather to dry because my fires were low and didn't last long. Ill admit, as it got dark, drew I was concerned for my safety as it was getting cold and I had no fire, I had exhausted sunlight with my solar starter and used most all my matches in a haste to start one.
While going through my supplies, in the bottom of my bag, over a year old was a baggie of your instafire. I had a co worker give it to me to try, it got shuffled around for god knows how long went out on many trips. This bag had zero chance of not getting wet , smashed and dropped time and time again. It was nothing more than a scoop of your product in a sandwich bag, I had no directions just a whim in a bag with a ton of desperation!
I had no idea how to use the product or if a standard match would work. I put it in a pile and it lit to a slow flame, which I originally assumed meant it was expired or drawing cold. I applied some tinder I had, and your product took it right up, the 20 to 25 minutes of flame it provided allowed me to sustain drying off and getting firewood dry enough to hold through most of the night.
I spare you the dramatics, sure anything can happen and this is far from a "life saving" story. The fact of the matter is you prevented the "anything". It goes far beyond being dependable, the fact it was easy and one component is perfect.. Being a guy that goes out by himself for the weekend your product definably improved my level of comfort and safety and turned me into a customer for life."Ryan M.
"Insta-Fire saved my life! – I went on a horseback ride on what seemed to be a beautiful spring morning in the Uinta Mountains. An unexpected blizzard came up, I only had a light jacket on and I was in trouble. I had lighter but could not get a fire going. Then I remembered I had some Insta-Fire in my saddle bag. I lit it and fed the fire with dead wet branches the rest of the night. Thank you for a wonderful product."Todd Abelhouzen