Qty 22 Popular Mechanics Fire Starter Pouches (88 fires)Regular price $ 39.99
Simply the most powerful and yet safest fire starter on the planet!!!
Since the dawn of time man has searched for an easier way to light a fire. Caveman banged rocks together, the natives rubbed sticks together, even the mountain man used flint and steel. So we didn't invent fire - we perfected it!
Instafire is a granulated all natural fire starter that can be used as a fire starter or a complete fuel to cook with or to heat your shelter. Depending on your conditions you can use just a little bit (1/8 cup) if your split wood is dry and smaller, but if you have really wet wood you would use around 1/2 cup. It works in harsh conditions such as rain, snow & wind in excess of 20-30 mph. Just put it under your wood allowing for oxygen to get to the fire. It lights similar to lighting a candle and then slowly builds in intensity. No more blowing on the fire or fanning it. Light it, wait 10-15 seconds and give it a light stir. It will be the easiest fire you will ever light - so don't fight the fire - light the fire!
Also use it for warmth and cooking in an emergency situation.
Have you ever wondered how you are going to boil water or cook your food or heat your shelter in an emergency without power? Instafire Emergency Fuel solves this problem.
Fire Starter features:
- Lights wet wood Long burn time (10-15 min)
- Non-Volatile (No unexpected flare-ups)
- No harmful chemicals
- NON-TOXIC: made from environmentally friendly ingredients* (safe near food!)
- Each pouch Lights up to 4 fires! (if wet wood - suggest using entire pouch)
- Remains lit even in harsh conditions (snow, light rain, sleet, 20-30 mph winds)
- Left over ash is a natural fertilizer (It nourishes the earth)
- Stir occasionally for best results
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Insta-Fire? A. Insta-Fire is the safest and yet most powerful Fire Starter / Emergency Fuel on the planet. Anytime, anywhere, a fire is needed Insta-Fire provides the easiest, safest, clean, environmentally friendly way to start that fire. It is perfect and safe for fireplaces, fire pits, wood burning stoves, pizza ovens, campfires, and emergency fuel even in the harshest conditions. Replaces the need for kindling. Insta-Fire is so powerful it is used by Military special ops but so safe it is approved by the Boy Scouts of America.
- How much Insta-Fire do I use? Insta-Fire is granulated so just pour what you need into a pile on a non-burnable surface and light with a match or lighter. If your wood is dry use just a little, if wet or larger use a little more.
How hot is the flame Insta-Fire produces? Because of the unique nature of Insta-Fire the flame is over 900 degrees, that is why it replaces kindling, boils water, dry out & light wet wood, and light charcoal fast.
- How much fire does Insta-Fire produce? A. Insta-Fire produces a 6-10 inch high flame for 5-7 minutes depending on conditions and amount used.
- What will I experience lighting it? A. It will light similar to lighting a candle and will light in approximately 1 second and slowly build from there giving you time to put your wood around the fire. Depending on the humidity and type of match or lighter used it can take up to 3 seconds.
- Is Insta-Fire dangerous - Will it explode? A. Insta-Fire is NOT a hazardous combustible therefore there is no explosion hazard, due to the wax substance it is recommended that Insta-fire be kept in a cool dry place or the wax will melt above 160 degrees. For safety purposes we make Insta-Fire not to light with a regular spark. Use a match or a lighter or a magnesium striker to light.
- Does Insta-Fire work if it gets wet? A. Due to the wax substance Insta-fire is water resistant it will still work if it gets wet. In fact it will even float and burn on water. So if it rains or snows – no worries.
- Can I extinguish Insta-Fire and then re-use it? A. Yes, you can smother the fire and then re-use Insta-fire at your own time.
Does Insta-Fire work in the wind or will it blow out? A. You do have to shield Insta-Fire from the wind when you first light it, however Insta-Fire will burn in winds upwards of 30 MPH once it is lit.
Will Insta-Fire boil water? A. Yes, Insta-Fire will boil 2 cups of water in 15 minutes or less (usually less). We recommend using a lid on the pot for a faster boil.
Is there an odor? A. Yes, there is an odor, we use Pine, Aspen & Fir wood pellets that makes a lovely pine scent, there is also an slight odor from the wax substance much like a candle burning.
Can I cook with Insta-Fire? A. Yes, as with most wood fires you can cook with the flame. Just allow proper ventilation to flame and watch your food closely as Insta-Fire produces a very hot flame.
If my fire is going out can I add more to it? A. Yes, you can add more Insta-Fire to any fire just as long as you don’t smother the flame when pouring. However, if you do smother it, simply relight.
- Can I use Insta-Fire inside in a fireplace? A. Yes, it is safe to use in a fireplace if it is properly vented to the outdoors.
|WARNING: The combustion of wood, charcoal, and other fuels can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|