INFERNO® Biomass Stove - Combo PackRegular price $ 149.99 Sale price $ 139.99
InstaFire™ Inferno Combo Pack
The Combo Pack includes the new Inferno™ Bio-mass Camp Stove in combination InstaFire® fire starter packs (as seen on TV's Shark Tank).
The Inferno Biomass stove takes outdoor cooking to a whole new level with its unique vortex technology. It is specifically designed with you in mind as a companion for the backyard, a campground, or remote mountain top.
This beautifully designed stove combines science, safety, technology and efficiency to create a one of a kind outdoor experience. It also is the first all purpose biomass-fueled stove with a USB heat control that gives you temperatures from 425° F degrees up to 1500° F. See video below.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: www.P65Warnings. Anything that burns can expose you to carbon monoxide & soot.
INFERNO BIO-MASS STOVE DETAILS:
- Dimensions: 6 x 4.5 inches
- Weight: 2 lbs, 2 oz.
- Boiling Time: in up to 3 minutes (with included Fire Starter Packs)
- Heat Control: from 425° up to 1500°
- Fuel: burns bio mass fuel (sticks, twigs, pinecones, Instafire etc.)
- Design:Double walled design w/vent holes create secondary burn for maximum fire efficiency
- USB & Power:Built in Fan powered by USB portable battery pack (battery pack not included)
INSTAFIRE® FIRE STARTER DETAILS:
- No need for kindling - InstaFire will easily light larger split logs
- Each pouch is only 1.75 oz & will start up to 4 fires
- Lights wet wood (Burns up to 1000 degrees)
- Each 1/4 pouch burns up to 7-10 MINUTES.
- NON-TOXIC: made from environmentally friendly materials, and is safe near food!
- Remains lit in virtually any weather conditions (snow, light rain, sleet, high winds)
- Sustains winds up to 20-30 MPH once lit
- InstaFire's leftover is a natural fertilizer - it nourishes the earth!
More about the InstaFire® Bio-mass Stove
A Stove Designed With You in Mind
This beautifully designed rugged stove combines science, safety, technology and efficiency to create a one of a kind outdoor experience. You can cook meals more efficiently and faster than you ever thought possible. Here's the best part, it is the first biomass-fueled stove where you can control the heat with a USB controller from 425 degrees up to 1500 degrees. This means you can avoid burning the food or under cooking it.
What Makes the Inferno Stove Unique?
Thanks to its double wall construction and high-heat vortex effect, the Inferno can easily reach temperatures of 1500 degrees!
Oxygen Feeds the Flames - Small ventilation holes in the lower sides of the stove feed the flames from below while forcing heated oxygen up through the stove. The heated air is then fed directly through the top holes creating a second combustion. The result is highly concentrated temperatures, smoke free fire, and less fuel used for each meal.
Pressure from the Fan Circulates the Air - When the fan is on, a pressure differential is created between the two chambers creating a vortex right inside the stove. Warm air travels up the sides of the stove in a swirling motion to the top holes which provide a secondary burn. This scientific air movement is what creates the wizardry of the “Inferno stove.”
High Heat With USB Fan - A high powered fan at the bottom of the stove gives you heat control for meals that are not burnt or undercooked! No other natural biomass/wood burning stove does this!
Grip Pot Holders - The potholders are perfectly suited to grip anything so you can avoid spills - from a frying pan to the steel mug for your morning coffee. The pot holders fold compactly into the stove to allow the Inferno to be easily transported anywhere.
Power and Fuel
Portability and Storage
The Inferno was engineered to accompany you on your adventures wherever they may be. The feet and pot holders fold right into the stove and fit into the carrying case that comes with the stove.
Made with Strength & Durability in Mind - coated in anodized titanium and crafted with high quality stainless steel, your stove allows for maximum heat resistance on the outer surface. This creates the Inferno’s handsome slate design and gives the stove longevity of life.