- Burns Over One Hour! Then Produces Hot Coals for Over One Hour!!
- Gives Off a Wonderful Hickory Scent!
- Free one InstaFire Fire Starter Included
- Our firelog is the ONLY one so far that has been tested and is USDA certified to cook over the flame and the chip.
- Because we kiln dry the hickory, our fire logs don’t “pop” or shoot embers out of the fire pit.
- Utilizes Insta-Fire Technology
- More Information under Product Details
Made from Premium, Repurposed Kiln-Dried Hickory Sawdust (No Additional Trees Were Cut Down to Make These Logs)
Safe for Grilling (USDA Certified)
Burns 2x Hotter than Regular Firewood
Great for Wood Stoves and Fireplaces Virtually Spark-Free
Free of All Insects, Cleaner than Cord Wood. No Splinters
Burns Over One Hour. Then Produces Hot Coals for Over One Hour
Logs are Easy to Stack and should be Stored in a Dry Area
Minimal Ash Left Over. Can be Used as Natural Fertilizer
Gives Off a Wonderful Hickory Scent
InstaFire™ Fire Starter Packets
As seen on Shark Tank, our InstaFire™ Fire Starter packets are the outdoorsman's dream fire starter. They will be your go-to fire starting tool in almost any condition. They're also very lightweight. Whether you are starting a fire while backpacking, hunting, snowmobiling, hiking, camping, in your fireplace or fire pit, InstaFire™ is the quickest, safest, and easiest way to start a fire. It's safe for your emergency preparedness plan, and it's even safe to store near food.