Lean To Fire Lay
Conditions: Windy & Light Rain
- Place large log or rock towards the wind. This blocks the wind from hitting your match, lighter, whatever you use to start your fire.
- Put down some small twigs, leaves, etc. that you can laying around.
- On top of that put larger sticks.
- And on top of those put logs as desired
- (Optional) InstaFire Fire Starter small amount at bottom of the twigs both sides. Makes it much faster to get it going with no hassle
The lean to fire lay is great for those breezy/windy days.