Lean To Fire Lay
Conditions: Windy & Light Rain
- Place large log or rock towards the wind. This blocks the wind from hitting your match, lighter, whatever you use to start your fire.
- Put down some small twigs, leaves, etc. that you can laying around.
- On top of that put larger sticks.
- And on top of those put logs as desired. Make sure you give Instafire lots of oxygen as to not smother the flame.
- (Optional) InstaFire Fire Starter small amount at bottom of the twigs both sides. Makes it much faster to get it going with no hassle. Light the Instafire, wait 10-15 seconds and give Instafire a light stir. It will work every time.
The lean to fire lay is great for those breezy/windy days.