How to Use Your Crossfire Dual-Arc Plasma Lighter
The InstaFire Crossfire Dual-Arc Plasma Lighter is the last lighter you will ever need!
- The lithium ion battery is rechargeable up to 700 times.
- With each charge the lighter can be lit up to 500 times.
How to charge:
- To charge, simply plug it into any USB Charger, Laptop or Desktop USB Port
- It will take around 15-60 minutes to fully charge
- The light on your Crossfire Lighter will go off after fully charged
To activate the dual arc lighting system do the following:
- Push the Child Safety button 3 times. Then push and hold the child safety button to activate the lighter. To Deactivate the lighting system, push the child safety button 3 times and safely store.
- Fill the built-in storage compartment with InstaFire Fire Starter. The dual arc lighting system is water resistant. It also provides the ability to light a fire in windy conditions. Whether you are in the backyard, on the trail, or at the campsite, you will always have a fire.
- Only need the lighter? Simply place the Storage Cap over the USB charging component, and go! The InstaFire Crossfire Lighter is the most durable, dependable and versatile lighter you will ever own!
InstaFire Crossfire Dual-Arc Plasma Lighter
- Replaces up to 150 lighters!
- 500 Lights per Charge
- USB Rechargeable up to 700 times
- Flameless Design
- Lightweight, Durable & Dependable
- Child Safety Features
- Convenient Fuel Storage
- Water Resistant
- Works Great in Wind & Snow
- Ice & Glass Breaker Tip